The Service Sales Executive holds a key position in the Midwest organization. In this position you are responsible for growing our service business through new client acquisition as well as
improved retention of existing clients. Strong communication, exceeding customer expectations, organizational and interpersonal skills required to flourish in our team oriented culture. As an integral part of our Service Sales Team this person will be expected to collaborate with our office and field staff to generate additional business opportunities. As a Service Sales Executive you will represent Midwest Mechanical Services & Solutions in a professional & client focused manner.
Position Expectations and Responsibilities:
Develop and secure new Preventive Maintenance Agreements through:
- Prospecting efforts
- Association involvement
- Networking through existing clientele
- Cultivating our current house account clients
- Follow up on all previous clients that are not currently utilizing our services
- Proactive follow up on all new installation projects
- Proactive follow up on all new service jobs
- Cancelled contract files – previous clients
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and secure new Maintenance Agreements
- Cultivating our current house account clients
- Assists the service team in assembling estimates and quotations for customers. Supports proposal typing and estimate sheet calculations given information and pricing from the field
- Attends meetings and records action items of meetings to remind and help service team complete assignments
- Keep learning as a personal commitment so you will always be the best.
- Always ask WHY? Question and provide solutions to any procedure and practice that does not seem to be “LEAN” in effort and in principle
As a company our mission is to be recognized by our customers as the “company that provides exceptional experiences – every time – every way”.
Our culture is to support each other in what we do; it promotes family and future best interest.
We hire for your ability to serve while providing an exceptional experience. The desired qualifications for achieving success in this strategic position are:
- Coachable – ability to absorb and apply coaching
- Curious – understanding a customer’s context through effective questioning and listening
- Strong Work Ethic – proactively purse the mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity
- Intelligent – able to learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Successful – demonstrates a series of successful outcomes in similar situations or positions
- Adaptable – understands obstacles and changes in situation and quickly devise alternate solutions
- Technical Acumen – able to make good judgments and quick decisions in assessment
- Empathy – demonstrates the ability to understand and share the feelings of another
- Follow Through – the drive to continue an action or task to its conclusion
- Servant – performs duties for others, without complaint, in context of mission
- Tactical – demonstrates the ability to carefully plan specific actions to gain desired result
- Paperwork – appreciates routine work involving written documentation
- Humble – Shares credit, emphasizes team over self and defines success collectively rather than individually
- Hungry – Self-motivated and diligent, constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity to help
- Smart – interpersonally appropriate and aware, displays good judgment and intuition and is aware of the impact of words and actions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. There may be long periods of sitting at a desk, using a computer and talking on the telephone.
The environment is busy and fast paced. While meeting the individual responsibilities of your position you will be expected to be an active, positive, and cooperative member of our team. Direct communications with teammates with an attitude of mutual respect is essential. All employees are expected to be supportive of the Vision, Mission and Values of the company, and to have their job performance be consistent with these Statements. Your work, appearance, and attitude are expected to enhance our long-standing, excellent reputation. There may be off-hours work in response to customer and team needs. There will be times when you are required to travel outside of the office into professional organizations, customer locations, field construction zones and job sites. All work activities will be based out of the home office.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
Culture Index, background checks, and drug screenings are carried out as part of any conditional offer made.